Thursday, September 26, 2013

2014 Mutual and Primary Themes + Other New Stuff


So, I finally updated my etsy store with items for the new 2014 Mutual and Primary Themes! Woo Hoo! I also added some new table runners and a few other digital images/prints outs. 

All of the images regarding the 2014 themes are available for instant download in the following sizes: 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", 11"x14", or 20"x30"/24"x36".

A little thing I have learned recently, Costco has 20"x30" printing available for $9! 
Considering a 24"x36" is typically $30 each at all other photo stores, 
that is a pretty awesome deal!

I hope you go take a look, and that you find something you like!
Please share your finds with any and all of your friends!

P.S. If you don't find exactly what you would like, I am more than happy to work with you on creating a custom design/order to fulfill your needs. Just message me!






No comments: