Monday, February 16, 2009

Trip to Tennessee

Kaitlyn and I traveled down to Tampa to give Jake some breathing room to study for the Bar Exam with no distractions. A couple of days after we traveled down, my family took us up to Tennessee for a short vacation in Gatlinburg, TN.

Shocking as it may be, Katie was an excellent car traveler for the 12 hours we spent in the car the first day! She had her puppies to keep her company.



We stayed over in Cherokee, NC and went tubing in Maggie Valley the next morning.







My Mom was the last to admit she was done tubing for the day.



We also upheld our family tradition of making pizzas on Valentine's Day.
We're big on traditions in the Riebow Fam. Not to mention, we just love pizza.

We also spent the afternoon the next day walking around Gatlinburg. We made our annual visit to the Smokey Mountain Candy Store to buy taffy and watch it being made. We love that. I love the Donut Friar. They had the most delicious coconut doughnut that I totally find myself craving from time to time. We also made a trip Mr. Tablecloth to drool at the Vera Bradley bags. Ellen was the only one to walk away with a new purse.

No comments: