Thursday, September 4, 2008

i heart thursdays and a good laugh!

My love affair with Thursdays dates back to high school. Thursdays are the day before Friday. Fridays were always fun in HS and something was always going on, so Thursdays were always filled with the anticipation of Fridays.

As a married woman, Thursdays have taken on a new excitement. Ever since Jake began "flex time," Thursdays have become Fridays at the Crosby household. "Flex time" means Jake gets to work four 10 hour days instead of five 8 hour days. This means we have three day weekends EVERY weekend! I love that! I love it because it means I get to spend more time with my baby; and by baby, I mean Jacob.... not Kaitlyn. I love Thursdays (aka Crosby Fridays).

Not to mention, the fall television season will be here before we know it and 2 of my favorite shows are on Thursday nights; these shows are Ugly Betty and 30 Rock. They are so fun! If you ever need a good laugh or some perfectly coifed evil in the form of Vanessa Williams, be sure to tune in.


However, with the start of the fall season, my beloved summer shows are ending. :( I grew to love these shows last year while I was stuck in the house all alone, pregnant and quilting while Jacob was studying. Monk, Psych, The Closer and Burn Notice will all be wrapping things up this coming month. So sad.

No comments: